So, it's now nearing the end of April and I am 4 months behind. Time to drop everything and catch up! (everything except yard work. It's warm now and I want to be outside!)
We spent the day up at Nana and Granpdpa's cabin in the Timberlakes. We had a great time snowmobiling, and sledding with the cousins!
Cameron and I backcountry skied a little this month. It amazes me that we can drive 10 minutes and be in knee deep powder. So much fun!
Griswold is growing bigger by the day. For a puppy, he's a pretty good dog. I guess we'll keep him around.
Cam went skiing in Montana this month. Look at that sparkling white goodness!
The biggest event this month was Ella's baptism. January 3, 2015. It was such a great day, filled with family, friends, and the Spirit of God. Cam baptized her in the Midway, Utah stake center. She was also given the gift of the Holy Ghost by her dad.
Ella was baptized in the same dress that I was baptized in, as well as all my sisters. When she went under the water, and was washed clean, I could tell she felt different inside. She walked up the steps to meet me in the changing room and she just had this look in her eyes, the only way I can describe it is a look of being pleased with her decision, and I could tell the Holy Ghost was testifying to her that she made the right decision. I took her little face in my hands and gave some eskimo kisses. It was a little slice of heaven. Shera came and joined us in the dressing room, expressing that she may never have the chance to do this, as she has all boys. It was a special time we had together as Mothers, daughters, and sisters.
After the baptism we came back to the house and had some brunch. We had cinnamon rolls, quiche, crepes, and fruit. It was a delicious meal filled with great company!
The kids earned free basketball tickets through junior jazz, so Cam took all the kids to a BYU basketball game. They loved it. The girls even painted their faces for the event.
Josh had a piano recital this month with his AMAZING teacher, Cherice Badger. He played "Linus and Lucy," from Charlie Brown.
Josh also did his science fair project this month. He titled it "Got Hydration." Ultimate goal was to see which drink is the most/least hydrating. He dissolved the egg shells off eggs, to create a "cell membrane." Then weighed each egg before, and after it had been submerged for a few hours in the liquid to see how much liquid had been absorbed.








No comments:
Post a Comment