We have been having a great time together-and might I add that she has been a tremendous help. I could get used to this. Today we traveled to the Neuhaus Chocolate Outlet (talk about fine Belgian Chocolates!) I think together we ate about half the store. I mean really, when do you turn down free samples? Especially when those samples are chocolate of all shapes, sizes, and flavors. Sure, we left a little intoxicated, but we made it home safely.
Josh-Well, this month Josh managed to break a Mercedes. That boy. We were at a chateau in La Hulpe, and there was a wedding reception taking place inside. Lots of fancy cars on the outside. Josh gets curious, his hands start to twitch, and he breaks off the emblem on front of a Mercedes. So, Cam left a card with our info on it, and we'll see how much that one will cost us. Josh also got his first pet this month. A house fly. He caught it in a jar and named him Max. He eventually let Max go. Now, whenever he sees a fly anywhere-the grocery store, parking lot, garage-Josh will follow the fly with his eyes and say "Hey Max."
Dax-
Trouble. Dax is now tall enough to reach door handles-which means he can get anywhere he wishes to be around the apartment. No more boundaries! Agggghhh! His newest tantrum involves screaming, and running into the wall with his head. Sharp as a tack, that boy. He is talking a lot now, and that's fun. We got a walker for Ella, but she hardly gets the chance to sit in it with Daxton around. He calls it his "car" and drives it around the apartment (I'm sure the people below us are just loving that one!) Daxton picks up the tray part, runs while carrying the whole contraption, then lets it go and slides across the tiled floor. It's really quite fun to watch.Ella
-Ella can not stop eating. She LOVES food. Six or seven meals a day, plus nursing, so she is filling out nicely. It's too bad that chubby thighs can't be a "cute" thing your whole life. She is rolling everywhere! Kelli and I just popped some popcorn, and Ella can't keep her eyes off it. She even rolled over, and grabbed a handful. Somebody stop her! She loves to blow raspberries, and that tongue of hers is never in her mouth.
Cameron-
Cameron has had a great month. He secured an internship with a group called the "Transatlantic Policy Network." They work at arranging dinners and lunches with business and political officials-so they can "mingle." He is meeting a lot of different people. Lots of "head haunchos." So it is good that connections are being made.Me-
What more can I say? I have 3
beautiful children, a husband I adore, and my little sis to laugh with and give me great abs. Things are great, and I look forward to seeing Cam's parents and brother Collin in a couple weeks. Hooray! Cam, Kelli, me and the kids are all heading to Disneyland Paris on Tuesday. I am SO excited. I have wanted to take Josh there since he was born, and now 5 years later, it is really happening!We love you all and look forward to hearing from you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment