
Tears. Seems like I'm always crying over something. Happy tears, sad tears. Cam and I were talking last night about our plans for the next few months, when it finally hit me that this experience is almost over. I began to get emotional, taking Cameron completely by surprise. "Wait Cindy, are you really crying because we are leaving Belgium?" Okay, call me crazy, no wait, I'm not crazy, just a girl. Yes, it has been an experience. Both good and bad, but I am sad when I think of leaving. We have made some great friends, and being here has forced me to grow up (took you long enough).

Ella is almost 10 months. She is still G.I. Jane-army crawling all over the house, and now standing up to furniture as well. Her two top teeth are just poking through, and her red hair is growing and growing. She laughs a lot, and really is so much fun. I love to dress her up, however, as she is wrestling with her brothers and playing with swords and cars-I think Tom boy is on the horizon.


The Weather is cooling off (wait, did it ever get warm?), the leaves are changing, and school is once again in session. Good news-Josh went into class yesterday without crying! Hooray-progress! I asked him once he got off the bus, "Josh, why was today a better day? How did you not cry today?" To which he replied, "Jesus helped me."
He really does have a great time at school. He has lots of friends (who are all British, and speak English with him at recess). Yesterday he went on a field trip to the forest. Joshy always comes home singing all the French songs he learns, and asking Cam what certain words mean. It's fun to hear. I can't wait to see Josh's reaction when he discovers that school in Utah is 1/2 day, every day, and all in English. Man, will he be happy.
Daxton

Happy 2nd Birthday Dax! Today we had a little party with pizza, cake, and ice cream. We opened up lots of presents (thanks grandpa's and grandma's!) The Widigers joined us, as well as the missionaries. What a great day! Daxton loves the movie "Cars," and is currently asleep with his new toy "Lightning McQueen." Okay, I thought he was asleep, he just peeked his head around the corner to see what I was up to. Back to bed little man.

Happy 2nd Birthday Dax! Today we had a little party with pizza, cake, and ice cream. We opened up lots of presents (thanks grandpa's and grandma's!) The Widigers joined us, as well as the missionaries. What a great day! Daxton loves the movie "Cars," and is currently asleep with his new toy "Lightning McQueen." Okay, I thought he was asleep, he just peeked his head around the corner to see what I was up to. Back to bed little man.Dax has really been into the toilet lately, literally. I have found him on two different occasions, buck naked, standing in the toilet. Apparently he likes the sensation of the swishing water around his feet as he flushes time and time again. Terrible twos?
Ella

Ella is almost 10 months. She is still G.I. Jane-army crawling all over the house, and now standing up to furniture as well. Her two top teeth are just poking through, and her red hair is growing and growing. She laughs a lot, and really is so much fun. I love to dress her up, however, as she is wrestling with her brothers and playing with swords and cars-I think Tom boy is on the horizon. Cam

Cam started school as well. His classes include Political Communication and Lobbying; Negotiation and Mediation; and, International Relations Theory. (anybody know of any lobbying positions in Utah?!) When he is not at school in class, or researching, he is working at TPN. He will head to D.C. at the end of October and to India end of November.
Me

I had a great month, as my mom and sister Lisa came over to Belgium to celebrate Lisa's 30th birthday. There were many ooohs and ahhhhs voiced from the kids as Nana Trish and Lisa unpacked their suitcases and handed the kids more toys than they see on Christmas. They are loving those! We went to Disneyland, and even made it to the Eiffel Tower (Yes, we even survived me driving to Paris.)
I hope all of you are doing well and are enjoying the cooler weather. We love you all and love hearing from you!

1 comment:
Hey Guys... Seems like its been awhile since we last had time to catch up with you guys. We love checking out all your adventures in Europe. Looks like your family is having the experience of a lifetime living in Belgium. Glad to hear you guys are doing so well and Egghead...you had better give us a call when you are back in the states. We need to get together with all the boys and catch up along with letting our kids play. See ya guys,
Kevin & Lisa Foster
Post a Comment