Blog Archive

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Greatest Snow on Earth

That is one of Utah's slogans and I will stand by it. Last week Cam, Josh and I went to Snow Basin to experience some of that great snow. Lisa scored some free passes from work (thanks Lisa!) and let us experience some fun. Can I just say that the mountains here are INCREDIBLE! Oh, how I took them for granted for so long, but I just can't say it enough...."Breathtaking!"

Josh was a super stud. I can't tell you how awesome it was to go skiing with my husband and my son! I was all smiles watching my junior stud-muffin go down all sorts of steep terrain. He even did his first black diamond. Good job little buddy!


We also had some fun this month dying our eggs for ole long ears day. Ella just wanted to dip her fingers in all the colors (oh, that looks nice.) Check out that girls' bed head!
Here are the chillin's all dressed up and ready for Easter Sunday. What a wonderful season to be able to again reflect upon our Savior's atoning sacrifice and miraculous resurrection.


My kids are so lucky to have such awesome grandparents! Grandpa Glen and Grandma Holly invited all the grandkids (except our much missed cousins in Arizona) over for an easter egg hunt in their yard. The kids received lots of candy-filled eggs, bubbles, a kite, and a new pair of shoes for each child! Thank you! Check out the sparkles on my Ella-Bella!
















And finally, my Uncle Dave gave the family a model airplane for Christmas. It's deluxe. Uncle Jeffrey led us in an air plane flying adventure! He gave a briefing on "how to fly a plane and not crash it into the ground and shatter it into a million pieces." Cameron somehow missed the instruction portion and flew that sucker into the dirt. It's okay, nothing a few popsicle sticks and duct tape can't mend up. Man, was it a good time!






I had to add this video clip. I nearly pee my pants laughing every time I watch it. Not only because I look like an idiot in my weak attempt at launching the plane, but also because I can't get enough of Kelli's cackle.



A flight by Josh and Uncle Scotty proved to be too much for the little guy. May it rest in pieces. (Jeffrey, buy another fuselage so we can fly again soon!)

1 comment:

Circe said...

Hey! I got your comment on my blog. That is SO cool about the ModBe thing. I LOVE their stuff-so I will totally order from you next time I get something. Your kids are absolutley darling. It's so fun to see what you are up to. Keep in touch. CIRCE