Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

V is for Ventricular Day

I am a human garbage disposal. No need to fix myself breakfast or lunch, as I just vacuum the tabletop with my mouth, disposing of all food remnants. The kids never finish their meals, and that's where I come in. Soggy cereal, cold top-ramen, luke warm v-day pancake. Nourishment. Well maybe not nourishing, but at least I'm not hungry afterward.

Go Jazz! They're playing the rockets right now. Can you tell how involved I am? I sit here typing while Cam gazes at Kyle Korver, oh wait, I'm gazing at Korver. At least Cam's actually watching them play.....Korver's on the bench..hence continued typage.

JOSHUA CAMERON

We have had SO MUCH FUN this past month with all the snow we've received. Shoveling, sledding, shoveling, skiing, shoveling and shoveling. It's finally all melted away, but more is coming tomorrow. Yeah!
Josh has really enjoyed the "Spiderwick" books this past month. Nana gave him the first book in the series for Valentine's Day, and he quickly read it in 2 days. He's done with #3, and is anticipating our next library visit so he can finish up the series. He has also talked non stop about The Boxcar Children. His teacher just finished reading it to the class, and Josh has drawn over 5 pictures of the kids inside of their boxcar. It's so fun because that was one of my favorite books in first grade too!

DAXTON LEE

This picture demonstrates A-typical Dax. Full of mischief, always looking for fun, and creating laughter wherever he goes. I am so thankful to have little Dax. He's my cuddler. He is always wanting to hug, and when I pick him up and hold him he always plays with my hair. I love it!

ELLA MARIE

So emotional. I mean really, she's only 2 but this girl is like a roller coaster. Happy, sad, mad, crying. Ella gets along pretty well with everyone, except her cousin Jack. I don't know what her deal is with that boy, but she is horrible whenever he comes for a visit. She bites, pushes, hits, and will scream if he comes near her. Unfortunately she has taught him to do the same thing, so whenever the two of them are together, it's like watching Mortal Combat. Hopefully one day they will learn to enjoy one another.

GLEN CAMERON

Cam is running a marathon in May. His work-colleagues signed up all together (peer pressure). I'm proud of him, and know he will do great. He was going to run again tonight, but due to sore calves from the day before, he's couch potatoing it and watching the Jazz game....oh wait, Korver's back in. Give me a second.

CYNTHIA LEE

Benched again, so I'm back. Two big things happened this month. Numero uno, I cut my hair off. I guess that's kinda sad that "big news" is just cutting of hair. But I'm a housewife and the things I find exciting, most people wouldn't care about. Numero dos, I had surgery on my heart. I had Supraventricular Tachychardia, which super-summed up means wacko heart beats when I exercise that cause me to pass out if I don't stop exercising (see triathlon post, had to stop 3 time during the run portion. Sucked hard.) But not anymore!!! They fixed the problem, burned the bad tissue, and I am good to go!

Shera and I also did a little demo-project this month in my kitchen. Shera is featured in the picture because honestly, she did about 95% of the work. Do you like her work goggles? I couldn't find any, so we borrowed Dax's from his "Home Depot" tool set. Shera and I basically made a wall wider by tearing down some drywall and plywood, and then put up thinner panelling instead. Now our "nice fridge" fits into the space and we are down to just one fridge in our kitchen.

That's February in a nutshell.

4 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I love your hair!! Sounds like February was super exciting! I love catching up on your posts.

Marge said...

I love the shinning back drop for your 'AFTER' shot. the new FRIDGE! I also love that you are wearing the same outfit, is that the same day or did you put the same clothes on just for the pictures. I'm glad to hear that your heart is getting better. Improvement is always nice. Tell CAM he SHOULD be paying attention to #24 Mr. Millsap, he's DA MAN!

Pehrson Family said...

Oh my freak!!! You look so different, so awesome. My word, you are so brave. I've always thought that only skinny gorgeous people can pull off short hair - thus you do it beautifully. Love you! - Heather

Reynolds Family said...

I really like your hair. It's cute and stylin. Sam has been talking non-stop about your house and the cat. You are his new best friend. We'll have to play again soon.